● 75% of Canadians believe that recovery from COVID-19 can incorporate Canada’s natural resource industries while still protecting the environment
● 71% agree that Canada’s natural resource sectors should be part of our economic recovery strategy from COVID-19
● 59% of Canadians agree that a strong Canadian oil and natural gas industry can help shrink our debt load and get our economy back on track
● 61% agree that jobs in the oil and natural gas industry are essential to Canada’s economy
● 81% agreed natural resource development (oil, gas, renewable energy, forestry, mining, agriculture and fishing) is good for Canada.
● 83% believe Canada’s natural resource sector is an important contributor to the Canadian economy today.
● 73% agree investment in Canada’s natural resource sector will help Canada’s post COVID-19 economic recovery with only 15% disagreeing.