Campus clubs are useful for bringing together students from the same or different schools in support of a common goal or activity. The process for registering a club will differ from campus to campus, but here are some tips to get you started:
- Check online to review your school’s list of current clubs to make sure that there is not already an existing club that you can join.
- Make an appointment with your school’s student clubs manager to discuss your application before you begin.
- Review your school’s club criteria prior to submitting your application to ensure that you are adhering to all of the rules and requirements surrounding membership, finances, mandates, policies, and procedures.
- Note that many schools have a deadline to submit new club applications.
- Contact [email protected] to receive materials and support for your club.