Once you have identified some potential allies, you will want to reach out and develop a relationship with them so that you can begin working together.
Here are some ways to start up your working relationship:
- Connect with the individual or group on social media.
- Exchange contact information so that you can stay in touch.
- Invite the individual or group to the next event you are organizing or planning to attend.
- Ask to join the individual or group’s next event.
- Share updates, news, and event information related to your mission.
- Talk to people at events to determine their interest in becoming allies.
- Handouts at events to provide people with more information and give them instructions about how they can sign up to be an Energy Citizen. See below for Energy Citizens handouts and fact sheets.